Monday, July 09, 2007

We had family over for supper on Saturday night. I had set the table and was in the kitchen mixing the gravy when I heard a crash in the dining room. I looked over and our charming cat "Star" had jumped up on the table and knocked over the vase of flowers! Luckily the vase & flowers were salvageable but the water in the vase had spilled all over the table, the plates, napkins, and onto the floor. Her timing was awesome.... at 5:58 when people were to start arriving at 6:00! I was NOT impressed!!!!!

The dogs are so good and well behaved.... well, not really but at least they don't make me panic trying to mop up spilled flower-water 2 minutes before guests start arriving LOL.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, she is really working hard to be your all-time favourite pet, isn't she?

Carlson02 said...

The funny thing is... until you mentioned it, I never would have known anything had happened. I looked fantastic when we got over there. Thanks so much for the great meal and entertainment.

Louisa said...

Aww, I wish I lived closer so I could visit all you guys (and meet Star, even if she's a bad girl).