Friday, February 06, 2009

Workout song list

I've been getting bored of my old workout mixes so last weekend I put together a new song list. Most of the songs are up-tempo... perfect for motivation during monotonous cardio workouts. The last two are slower... more appropriate for cooling down and stretching.

Note, these were mostly downloaded from iTunes so I've left their original names and artists as I found them in iTunes just in case you want to dowload them too. So, if you are interested, here is the list:
  1. Rock This Party (Everybody Dance Now) [Featuring Big Ali & Dollar Man] - Big Ali, Bob Sinclar & Dollar Man
  2. Keeps Gettin' Better - Christina Aguilera
  3. When I Grow Up - The Pussycat Dolls
  4. Womanizer - Britney Spears
  5. Disturbia - Rihanna
  6. Just Dance - Lady GaGa & Colby O'Donis
  7. Hot N Cold - Katy Perry
  8. Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It) - Beyoncé
  9. Back to Life (However Do You Want Me) - Soul II Soul
  10. Bootylicious - Destiny's Child
  11. Cotton Eye Joe - Rednex
  12. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
  13. Check On It - Beyoncé & Slim Thug
  14. I Beg Your Pardon - Kon Kan
  15. I Don't Feel Like Dancin' - Scissor Sisters
  16. It Takes Two - Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock
  17. Poker Face - Lady GaGa
  18. My Love (Paul Oakenfold Radio Edit) - Justin Timberlake
  19. Nasty Girl (Radio Edit) - Inaya Day
  20. The Power (7' Version) - Snap!
  21. Rasputin - The Dancing Queen Group
  22. SOS - Rihanna
  23. Spirit In the Sky - Doctor & The Medics
  24. We Like to Party! - Vengaboys
  25. The Way I Are (feat. Keri Hilson & D.O.E.) - Timbaland
  26. Africa (feat. Culture) [Radio Edit] - Karl Wolf

2 comments:

Louisa said...

Wow, I've gotten really out of touch with music! I don't recognize most of those songs.

Anonymous said...

You're missing She thinks my tractor's sexy