Wednesday, March 01, 2006

What is Jenny Craig thinking?

Am I the only one completely turned off by the Jenny Craig commercials starring Kirstie Alley? She comes off as a glutton that feels the need to stuff her face with every sugary or high fat food available (or the Jenny Craig substitutes). I don't know if that is what she is like in person but her persona in the commercials is really off-putting. Personally, I'd be embarrassed to admit if I was on Jenny Craig right now as the Kirstie Alley image is not something I'd want to be associated with.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yes, I totally agree with you! And somehow, even though she's trying to look like a sexy vixen, the ads are more of a turn-off than anything else. UGH.

Carlson02 said...

I agree... something about them just makes my stomach churn.

Anonymous said...

I didn't like her before she got involved with Jenny Craig, so I am not very impressed either. I am impressed though with anyone that has the self control to loose a lot of weight. It is an awfully tough goal to reach.