Thursday, February 08, 2007

Everyone is blogging.... Bloggity, blog, blog

Some new blog buddies have joined my life since I last sent my blog links. So here, for your enjoyment, are the blogs I check frequently.....

My sister, Louisa's blog.... extremely funny and entertaining. Observations about life in a Seinfeld-esque kind of way :)

My friend, Kelly's blog.... the trials of raising a puppy and getting a masters degree (almost done!!!! :) )

My brother, Ben's blog.... contains updates on Ben's life (the parts he'll let us read about LOL)

My aunt (grannie), Valerie's blog.... super brand new so really nothing to summarize LOL

My friend, Lyndarae's blog.... the adventures of Flick & Cajun as well as observations on life.

My cousin, Sarah's blog..... the adventuresome life of chasing after two young boys. Honestly I don't know where Sarah finds the time to blog :)

Ross The Intern's blog.... daily updates on Ross's life. It's so different from my life that I feel like I'm reading a fictional story. Like Harry Potter in LA or something LOL.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the links Vicky . . . there were some I hadn't read before. I can't believe Grannie is blogging!

Carlson02 said...

Not 100% sure how I find the time to blog either.

Louisa said...

Thanks for the blog promo Vicky! I'm glad someone enjoys my bizarre sense of humour. :-)