Wednesday, October 15, 2008

7 Random things (tagged by Sarah)

Seven random things about me:

1. I am the largest fitness instructor I've ever met. I weigh alot but am in excellent health and can teach and participate in a kick-ass class. I get nothing but compliments and am often told how much better I am than the "other" instructor. :) I just have to accept that god gave me a shot-putter's body rather than a ballerina's body. I'm cool with that (not really but I'm working on it LOL)

2. When I'm in the office, I hate taking the time to go to the bathroom. I'll wait until I'm absolutely desperate - nearly exploding - before I'll go to the bathroom. I'm not entirely sure why.

3. I love cross-stitching but hate having cross stitch art in my house. If I make a really big & difficult one that I'm particularly proud of (like the Rapunzel I made and was hanging in Valerie's house) and it's framed and protected under glass then I can maybe see hanging it up in my house.... but only one or two of them max. I hate the little cutesy ones in the hoop frames... they are great to do but I hate seeing them on the wall.

4. I can only wear a certain running shoe when I work out... New Balance 1008's. They are kept under lock & key and cherished to extend their life as long as possible.

5. I haven't been to the dentist in about 3 years.

6. I am proud of my career but hate my current job. I'm working on fixing that.

7. I dislike using pens that have a cap. My favorite are the clicky tops but I don't mind the twisty bottoms. The key is to have the pen be all one unit. The lids are just an extra hassle I don't need in my life. They are necessary for markers and highlighters... I get that and can deal with it. But for pens we have options that negate the need for caps... let's take advantage of the options.

Tag seven people:
1. Kelly
2. Louisa
3. Scott
4. Ben
5. Random person that may read my blog
6. Sarah to do it again but with new random facts
7. My new imaginary friend Bernard (don't call him Barney - he hates that!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol... I like the tag at the end!