Friday, October 10, 2008

Louisa tagged me! 8 Things.....

I'm supposed to list 8 things in each of the following categories, but I'm lazy so I'm only doing 2 of each. Actually I was going to do 1 of each but I'm too lazy to change all the plurals below to singular, lol.

I'm so lazy I'm not even going to change that paragraph that came directly from Louisa's blog!

2 Things I am passionate about... my step classes and project management

2 "words" or "phrases" I say way too often... "seriously" (that seems to be a popular one) and "my bad"

2 Things I want to do before I die... work at IBM as a PM and pay off my house

2 Things I have learned from my past... just because someone (especially a loved one or someone you trust) tells you something is true doesn't mean it is and always wear new running/fitness shoes around the store for at least 10 minutes before buying them.

2 Things I currently need or want... a better job and a massage

2 More people I tag... my imaginary friends Vanessa and Luke

2 comments:

Louisa said...

Hehe, I like how you kept my header. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

2 Things I am passionate about
Nonexistence of umbrellas.
Dirt.

2 "words" or "phrases" I say way too often
Hoochie Mama.
Dingleberries.

2 Things I want to do before I die
Prove that umbrellas do not exist.
Kick Nicholas Cage's ass.

2 Things I have learned from my past
Umbrellas are a crime against nature.
It is very difficult to kick Nicholas Cage's ass. Not because he's strong but because he has too many body guards.

2 Things I currently need or want
Nicholas Cage's address.
Nachos.