Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Years Resolution 2010 - week 4

Uh oh! My first yellow square happened this week.
  1. Drink 8 cups of water - almost missed a day as I got busy running around town on Friday and didn't bring my water bottle with me. But I pulled it together in the evening and got my minimum water amount in :)

  2. 20 minutes exercise X 5 - I've developed a habit now of exercising each morning before work. Whether it's teaching my class, doing some yoga, or walking the dogs (weather permitting), if I can get my exercise done in the morning then anything I do later in the day or on the weekends is a bonus.

  3. Claire training sessions X 5 - Here's where I messed up and only got 4 sessions in. I had 5 sessions planned but life had other plans this week. 4 is still good and I'm giving myself a yellow square :)

  4. Have chocolate only once - I actually didn't have any chocolate at all. So I get a big ol' green square for that :) Having a goal and some accountability (this blog) really helped. To be honest, I didn't even miss it. Last week it seemed like an overwhelming goal but it turned out to be one of the easiest so far... for one week at least LOL!

This week's goal is also aimed at improving my health. I take a multi-vitamin twice a day. Well, I'm SUPPOSED to take it twice a day LOL. But all too often I forget the evening one. I'm supposed to take it with food but that never happens... if I remember at all it's usually the last thing I do before bedtime. So the goal is to take the vitamin twice a day with food (breakfast and supper) but if I take it twice, even if it's not with food, then that will still count as success. It's just a matter of making it a habit.

Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

{Sarah} said...

Question... what kind of vitamins do you take? Should everyone be taking too? Hmmm...

Congrats on all the green squares. You are doing AMAZING!!! BFM if I do say so myself!

Visichy said...

Hey Sarah! I take GNC brand multi-vitamins for women. They are meant to be taken twice a day rather than the usual once a day.

They are more expensive than drug store brands (once a day dosage) so I switched to a drug store brand for a while to save some money but started getting mouth sores and generally not feeling good. So I ended up switching back to GNC brand.

Thanks for the compliment :) It's great to be BFM LOL!!!