Monday, February 15, 2010

New Years Resolution 2010 - week 7

I'm making a slight change to the format of my weekly new years resolution blog post. I hate to focus on the negatives but for practical reasons I'll only be highlighting where I went off the rails each week. As the goals add up I'll have lots to keep track of without rehashing the details and I don't really think anyone cares how much water I drank or what time I went to bed. The goals will still be there and I'll write up anything that was other than expected.


So this week I had only one real slip up and overall did okay. Claire was still in season (her last week so next week I have no excuse! LOL) so her training sessions went by the wayside. I did 2 sessions but that fell short of what I wanted to do so I got a red square.


As this week contained Valentine's Day, a day traditionally celebrated with chocolate, I saved my day where I'm "allowed" to have chocolate for that day. So my chocolate-free time came to an end after 4 weeks.




This coming week's goal was going to have sweets (cakes, cookies, or candies) no more than twice a week. However, I had 2 already in the first day LOL! So I changed it to 5 times a week thinking that would be a more reasonable goal that I can attain. It certainly gives me something to reach for but hopefully is more realistic for me. If I choose to have chocolate in the week, that will be separate from these 5 sweets.


Although chocolate wasn't too hard for me to give up, I think sweets, specifically candy, will be very hard to give up. My weakness is caramel candies and gummy candies. I must be strong and resist! :)

No comments: