Thursday, May 11, 2006

Just a short blog today....

  • Had mulligatawny soup at the cafeteria on Tuesday. It was good so I'll keep trying it until it is crappy again LOL.
  • I bought a house in Lethbridge on the weekend. YAY!
  • My house in Calgary is on the market now. I'm anal about keeping it spotless for viewings (strange since I've never been anal about cleanliness before LOL).
  • Words cannot express the amount of thanks I feel towards Susie & Sarah for coming up to help me clean my house to get it ready to sell.
  • Thanks also to everyone else who was affected by Susie & Sarah dropping everything to come and help me.... Todd, Margaret & Chuck, and Valerie.
  • Had one viewing last night and one scheduled for this aft. No offers yet but in this market it could be anytime.
  • I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday (and Friday, and Saturday, and... you get the idea) :)

1 comment:

Carlson02 said...

Wow! I'm glad you got veiwings so quick. It wasn't a problem to help, although I did feel bad when I was sitting and you and Susie were still cleaning. Hopefully it sells soon. For what it's worth, I prayed that it would sell by Friday last night :)