Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The power of dreams

I had such a good dream last night that I woke up in the best mood LOL. I can't remember that ever happening before. I know this is inviting criticism and mocking but I want to record what the dream was for my own future rememberings (okay, that's not a word but nothing else fit there LOL).

First I dreamt that I had won a contest and Matt LeBlanc (Joey from Friends) came to my house (not the house I'm currently living in... a way nicer one LOL). So I'm chatting to him and I happen to mention my huge crush on his former co-star, Matthew Perry (Chandler on Friends). So Matt calls Matthew, chats to him for a minute, and hands me the phone. I am then talking on the phone to Matthew Perry. It was so awesome :) Louisa was there too and we acted like a couple of high school girls LOL.

So then, Matthew (on the phone) says he's coming up to see me. But because it's a dream he's there in about 2 seconds :) So me, Matt, and Matthew (Louisa wasn't there anymore - sorry LOL) are sitting around and chatting and laughing and having a great time. This goes on for a few hours (okay, probably more like 15 seconds but it was awesome and felt like hours in the dream). Then they start checking their watches and looking like they have to go. So I ask about their flights home and Matthew says he didn't fly up, he drove! But then he says he'll never get his car back across the border because the border patrol won't let him due to the high value of the car (whatever that means - he said it was the "Manhattan" model... I don't know if that even is a real car). So he'll fly home with Matt and make arrangements for his car to get home. But the cool thing was, he drove all the way from LA to my house (not sure if it was in Lethbridge or Calgary) just to see me… and knowing he couldn’t even drive it back! What a sacrifice.

Then Mercedes started making a fuss in her crate and I woke up. But I woke up feeling so happy and complimented that Matthew Perry would drive so far just to see me :) I know it was just a dream, but it was an awesome dream :)

2 comments:

Louisa said...

Ohhh, mock alert! Mock alert! First, remember that in high school ("Louisa was there too and we acted like a couple of high school girls"), I was a paragon of grace and maturity.

Second, how come you kicked me out of your dream before Matthew Perry showed up? No fair! I wanted to embarrass you by telling him that you told "K.S." that you were a combination of Chandler and Phoebe, and the only accountant on earth with a personality. (That's a Vicky and Louisa secret in joke - if you don't know what I'm talking about, I can't tell you because Vicky swore me to secrecy. But trust me, it's REALLY embarrassing for her! LOL) :-)

But seriously (not really), congratulations on keeping Matthew Perry's broken-down vehicle. The Manhattan model no less! Lol. You're adorable.

Anonymous said...

That dream seemed to be a lot of fun .... shame it finished so soon, I would like to know what happened later.