Thursday, December 07, 2006

An executive decision and engagement pics

Okay, so I weighed in yesterday and was exactly one pound above my goal for this week. The scale gives results in increments of 0.2 lbs so when I say exactly one pound over, that's what I mean :) However, I have made the executive decision that goals can be met up to one pound over the target. For my Thanksgiving weigh in, I was 7.2 pounds over target... definitely not close enough to count as success. However, for this one I am going to call it success as up to one pound can easily be attributed to water weight, clothing, jewelry, having my period, or any combination of them. Therefore, yesterday I achieved SUCCESS for my goal of having lost 10% of my starting weight by this week. I don't have the keychain that WW will give me when I officially meet that target in just one more pound but for the purposes of the chart on my website, the goal was met :) http://members.shaw.ca/vicky.bennett/weight_loss.htm

On Tuesday, Vince and I went to the Superstore to get engagement pictures taken of us. We ended up with 2 different poses that we both liked. For your viewing pleasure, I present them to you here :)






















1 comment:

Louisa said...

Cool photos. You're such an adorable couple.