Thursday, November 30, 2006

Crazy days and crazy nights

Lots has happened lately so here's just a life update......
  • Weighed in yesterday.... 2 lb gain :( But that's okay as I knew it was a bad week for me so I was prepared for it. The cool thing though is my clothes are really fitting looser and looser anyways. Some of the gain may have actually been muscle. That's my story and I'm sticking to it LOL.

  • Centerpieces are done..... HOORAY!!!!! The single thing that was causing me the most stress about the wedding is taken care of. Vince and I went to a huge dollar store to look around and see what we could put together for centerpieces (I know this is most guys' idea of hell so kudos to Vince for putting up with a shopping trip like that LOL). We ended up buying a few different things to build various "prototype centerpieces" at home. We got home and tried a few things out and we both quickly agreed on the combination that we like the best. So the next day Vince went out and bought enough of the items at the same store to make 19 centerpieces (the max number of tables we'll need if everyone we invite decides to come). We can't put them together until the day of the wedding so until that day comes the centerpieces are officially done :) Thanks to those who gave centerpiece suggestions... I really liked the fighting fish idea (the ashtrays and duct tape idea not quite as much LOL) but unfortunately I read them AFTER the prototype shopping trip.

  • Last night was a PZW wrestling show. It was a good show but unfortunately it ended with Vince (who is one of the referees) getting a concussion. Long story short, a wrestler kicked him in the head in a particularly vulnerable spot which caused him to black out for a while. When he came to the paramedics took care of him and determined that he had a concussion. Many people believe that professional wrestling is all fake but the injuries can be all too real. Luckily Vince will be okay and since he is on vacation right now he can take the time he needs to rest and recover completely before going back to work.

I think that's all my news right now. Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've been a busy girl! Glad those centerpieces have gotten sorted out, although I'm disappointed that there won't be fishes on the table ;) Sorry to hear Vince got hurt . . . I sure hope there are no after-effects. Good thing he has time to recuperate.

Louisa said...

Good thing Vince has a cute fiancee to fuss over his injuries. :-)