Monday, June 18, 2007

I aced it!

Thanks for all the good luck comments and well wishes for my motorcycle licensing skills test. I'm very pleased to announce that I aced it! I successfully completed each skill required on the first attempt. It was actually easier than the course test (although about 80% the same). The licensing guy was very easy going, there were only 3 of us doing the test and our 2 instructors were both there and very supportive of us :)

So now all I need to do is successfully complete the multiple choice written test and I'll have completed all the requirements for my motorcycle license. I'll be doing that today or tomorrow... whenever I can sneak out for an hour or so in the middle of the day :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Vicky!!!

We'll have to ride together sometime. Has anyone asked you for a ride in the bitch seat yet?

Carlson02 said...

Congrats and good luck on the written part!

Unknown said...

Way to go Vick-Stick-In-The-Corner!!!!!!