Friday, June 15, 2007

Now I gotta do it all over again!

Last night was the final day of my Motorcycle Skills training class. We did the final test and I tied for first place (and was the highest scoring woman in the class!). I SHOULD have been overjoyed as the test was to have covered both the class portion and also the provincial licensing requirement so I'd finally be legally able to ride solo.

Unfortunately, the licensing evaluator cancelled last minute (something about having 2 semi drivers to test... are they more important than a class of new bikers?!?!?!). So I have to go back and do the test again tomorrow for the licensing guy.

The good news is that my confidence is way up because of passing the test last night. But the bad news is that it'll be a new day with a new evaluator and there are no bonus points or guarantees that carry over from the previous test. So the stress level is high in spite of the success of yesterday's test. It's frustrating but all the people in my class are in the same situation... I just have to suck it up and retake the test. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you'll pass.

Good luck!!!

Unknown said...

That really sucks Vicky! After doing so well too! Oh well, keep practising and you will ace it next time :)

Louisa said...

Good luck! Hugs.

Carlson02 said...

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!