Monday, March 15, 2010

New Years Resolution 2010 - week 11

This week I tried to be sooooooo good so that I would have a full green line on the chart but I fell short by just one little workout. Argh! I'll have to try again this week. The solid green line will become harder and harder as time goes on but I'm determined to do it :)


This week my goal is to put my jacket away whenever I come in the house. I've gotten in the bad habit lately of throwing my jacket on the living room floor when I come in. I used to throw it on the loveseat but since we rearranged the living room furniture I can't do that so now I just throw it on the floor..... not good! It'll make my living room a better place to be if there is less stuff on the floor.

1 comment:

{Sarah} said...

You may not have a green all the way down one week yet, but you do have ones with green lines all the way across! Way to go!

Ps, I love this idea. I think it is an awsome way to institue things in your life, without feeling overwhelmed.