Monday, March 22, 2010

New Years Resolution 2010 - week 12

I tried to make this a "green" week and came so close but for 3 minor slip ups. I forgot to take my morning vitamin one day. And once I do that it's hard to make up for it once I'm at work so I had to accept a yellow there. I also missed one training session with Claire. I intended to do some work on her "stand on command" on Saturday night but I went out for dinner and by the time I came home I completely forgot. My third oops was with the goal to eat fruit. I had two servings but need three for a green square. I knew that one would be a challenge so I need to be more vigilant about planning for those fruit servings.

On the plus side, my weak point last week (getting 5 work out sessions in per week) was not only met but surpassed as I exercised all 7 days. They varied in activity and intensity so it wasn't too much... I just lived an active lifestyle this past week :)



This coming week is going to be tricky because I'm going to a dog show this weekend. Dog show weekends are challenging for anyone on any kind of diet as the food offerings are generally unhealthy and packing enough healthy food without a way to store or cook it is an extra challenge so I'm guaranteed to eat out a lot. And I'll be very busy at the show and tired at the end of the day but I wouldn't call it a workout so I'm sure that goal will fall short. So I'll do my best but I'm bracing myself for some yellow and possibly red squares this week.

The new goal for the week is to keep track of what I eat. I'll write down everything I eat in a spreadsheet. Have a great week!

No comments: