Monday, March 01, 2010

New Years Resolution 2010 - week 9

So this wasn't my all time best week but as each week passes they get more and more complicated so I think my "best weeks" are behind me.

I missed one workout this week (whoops!) and two training sessions with Claire (double whoops!). And one day I forgot to take my morning vitamin so that's 3 yellow squares. Oh yeah, and apparently I have no self control around sugary treats LOL! In spite of my efforts to be good, I had a cookie, candy, or donut 8 times in the course of the week. 5 is my maximum allowed and that really should be more than enough. I'm going to try much harder this week.

This week my new resolution is to put my laundry away within 24 hours of folding it. I wash, dry, and fold my laundry on a lovely schedule each week. And then my clean and folded laundry sits in a laundry basket in the bedroom and I choose my clothes out of the laundry basket when I SHOULD be choosing them out of my closet or dresser. I don't know why I can't seem to do that last step. I don't mind putting stuff in drawers so much, it's the hanging up of all my shirts and dress pants that I particularly hate. But if I don't hang them up then things get wrinkled again. So it's in my best interest to just put them away already! LOL. So that's my goal for this week :)

3 comments:

Louisa said...

Your resolution chart is starting to look like something from an old Intellivision II game. Epic win!! :D

Visichy said...

LOL!!!! Thanks Weeza :)

chrysanthemum said...

I have exactly the same problem with my freshly cleaned and folded laundry! I really should make this a resolution too!

Keep up the good work! :)