Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Stupid Label

This morning I woke up with a sore throat so I went to the medicine cabinet and took out the Cepacol spray. I noticed on the label that it said spray 4 times in throat and "try to avoid swallowing". So my question is... if you don't swallow it, what are you supposed to do with it? 4 pumps of liquid is enough that you can't just let it sit there... your options are basically swallow, spit, or inhale/choke.

IMHO, it's a stupid label that doesn't make any sense. It's probably on there for legal reasons.... not common sense reasons. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sort of like a label on soap supplied to Nursing homes, that instructs the nurses to remove clothing prior to washing. Hmmmm, not intuitive at all LOL

Hope the sore throat goes away.

Louisa said...

Lol

Carlson02 said...

Yep! There are some stupid lables out there. I bought some of those cup-of-noodles things the other day, and the lable says "remove lid before pouring water in" Well DUH!! Did you think I was going to pour it on top and hope it soaks through the plastic? I don't think so.

Here's Brighton's thoughts as he is desperatley trying to touch the keyboard.

mmmm dsbbn n5 -93vszxp7,m6v bbf,yv,lyfvyef7dfcclkm
(translation: get better soon Aunty Vicky!)

Carlson02 said...

I tried posting that comment like 4 times yesterday and it wouldn't let me. It kept saying the word verification was wrong... I know that sometimes I have typed it in wrong, but it normally gives me a new one, but yesterday... nope! Finally I saved it, and hoped it would let me today... and it did. Brighton really wanted to let his Aunty Vicky know his message, so I had to find a way to get it through :)

Anonymous said...

After all that ... did you think the stuff was any good?