Sunday, March 11, 2007

Took a road trip :)

Vince & I decided to take advantage of the awesome weather today by taking the motorcycles out to Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump (18kms NW of Fort MacLeod, Alberta). It was a nice ride... warm temps and clear streets but the wind wasn't much fun. Oh well, we got there, looked around for a while, then came home. On the way home we stopped in Fort MacLeod for lunch at a little diner on the highway. No kidding it was some of the best food I've had in a long time.

On another subject... I've given up on Weight Watchers for now (I've been basically the same weight, within 10 lbs, for about 18 months). So I'm trying a new plan. They said most people see results in 3 days so I weighed and measured myself 3 days ago and then again today. Imagine my surprise when I lost 3.5 lbs and a total of 4 inches in just 3 days! Now here's the funny part... I actually gained one inch on my bust line! If it wasn't for that I'd have lost 5 inches LOL!!!! Oh well, if you are going to gain an inch anywhere, I guess that's the ideal location.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun road trip . . . glad you guys got the bikes out. Hope the new weight loss plan works out for you . . . if it's really good, let me know :)

Anonymous said...

Funny story. Weight loss sucks right now too. Bust line way to go. Glad to see you had a great weekend!