Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Brief update since my last blog....

Feb 14th... Valentine's Day. Had dinner with my darling fiance, Vince. We had a fight but then we talked about it and it's all good now :)
Feb 15th - 19th.... nothing exciting happened
Feb 20th... Vince fell down some stairs at work and they took him to the emergency room. I was there with him all day. I'll never forget when Vince had to go to the bathroom but he couldn't walk so the nurse gave me a "bottle" for him to pee in. I expected her to help him with it but she left me to, ummm, make sure everything was aimed properly for the situation. I have never felt more like a wife than when I was put in charge of that and then had to empty the bottle in the closest bathroom. It was seriously a very wifely thing to do.
Feb 21st - 25th... again, nothing really exciting happened. Vince had lots of doctor & physiotherapy appointments but that happened to him, not me ;)
Feb 26th... Sarah & Todd picked up their new van. That same day Vince & I bought a hot tub. It should be delivered and set up sometime the week of March 12.
Feb 27th... PZW wrestling show in Lethbridge. Vince sat back at the concession with me instead of being able to referee any matches. It was nice to have him there but kind of weird at the same time.
Feb 28th... bought a Yamaha 650 Silverado cruiser motorcycle in black.
Mar 1st... Vince bought a Yamaha 1100 Silverado cruiser motorcycle in silver.
Mar 2nd... my dad's birthday. I wished him a happy birthday. I bought myself a leather jacket. Vince & I went to see Wild Hogs. It was funny.
Mar 3rd... Vince & I picked up our new motorcycles. We rode them around for a while and enjoyed them. Vince can't ride a lot due to his back injury which is fine by me as I'm not into serious riding yet... I'm still pretty new to it.
Mar 4th... Vince & I rode some more.
Mar 5th... Vince & I rode some more. We bought leather chaps. I can't believe I actually own chaps. This is so not the image I wanted but there's no mistaking that they are very practical and better than any pair of pants for protection from the wind and small debris kicked up when riding.
Mar 6th... I'm in Calgary working today. I'm going to leave soon though as I don't want to have to deal with rush hour. Byeeeeeeee...... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please post pics of you in chaps. I hope you won't be wearing something underneath.

Unknown said...

Chaps????????? Sorry Vicky, but that is really making me giggle. Okay I lied, I am laughing my ass off. I just can NOT picture you in chaps!

Anonymous said...

Great update, nice to what you have been up to.