Monday, September 08, 2008

I had a dream.....

Not as famous or poignant as Martin Luther King's dream but a dream nonetheless.

Last night I dreamt that we had paid off so much of our mortgage that we were down to owing just $14,200. In my dream Vince & I were discussing what to do with all of our extra money once the mortgage was completely paid off.

Then I woke up and realized that, in fact, we still owe many hundreds of thousands of dollars on our mortgage and we are a couple of decades away from my dream becoming a reality... sigh!

Oh well, that's why we have dreams I suppose. To have something to look forward to.

2 comments:

BBKing77 said...

Well, I hope it's not too many "hundreds of thousands" that you still owe.

Good luck with turning that dream into reality. Hopefully it'll come sooner than you anticipate.

Unknown said...

Better than my dream last night, where my dog was entered in a show (to be shown by a handler), but she ended up at a show across the country by mistake!