Wednesday, September 17, 2008

If you're going to do it, do it right!

Our dishwasher died last week so we have been doing dishes by hand while we wait for the dishwasher to be repaired. Most of the dishes have been washed by Vince because he was on vacation last week so he had the free time to do them. But I have learned that my husband, as much as I love him, is not the best washer of dishes out there. I have taken many bowls or glasses out of the cupboard or cutlery out of the drawer only to put them directly next to the sink to be rewashed due to their dirtiness.

I mentioned this to Vince a couple of times and it has gotten a bit better but I still have to inspect every item I take out of the cupboard before I use it... just in case.

Luckily our dishwasher will come back home tomorrow with a new motor in it. I can't wait to run a cycle through and know that the dishes will be clean and sparkling when they come out. Ahhhh, the simple pleasures :)

No comments: