Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Very successful WW week

Last week was a bad week at Weight Watchers. I had one really bad day with the fries & gravy, ceasar salad, and cinnaparts (see post below) which ultimately resulted in a weight gain for the week of 1.8 lbs. Overall, a very bad week. I wouldn't call it rock bottom but it was a huge wake-up call that I need to quit doing WW in a half-assed manner.

So I decided to completely recommit to the WW plan. I did EVERYTHING they suggested... drank at least 6 cups of water a day (usually had 8 or more), stayed within my points for the day and had very few "allowance" points, exercised 4 times/week, took a multi-vitamin daily, etc, etc, etc. Well it totally paid off as today I weighed in after one week of recommitting to it and I had a one week loss of 4.6 lbs!!!!! I was shocked and thrilled!!!! I have a goal weight that I would like to reach before I go on vacation at the beginning of March and in order to reach that goal I have to lose an average of 2.3 lbs each week until I go. Although that is still a bit of a reach, it is probably do-able if I continue to follow the WW plan to the letter.

So big WOO HOO for me. A public thanks to the people that have encouraged me (you know who you are) and a big :P to those who haven't LOL.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Vicky, that's awesome! I need somebody to kick my butt so I head back to the gym. You are an inspiration to me - and I mean that honestly!

Anonymous said...

Vicky, that is totally FAN bloomin' TASTIC! Well done. I am truly proud of you. Loosing weight takes a lot of self-control and you deserve one of those great big rosettes to pin on your chest. Congratulations!