Monday, February 20, 2006

A Weight Loss Update

I haven't blogged about my weight loss journey in a while so here's a quick update.....

On Wednesday Feb 8th I weighed in for a big 0.2 pound weight loss (scroll down to read the story). Well the following week I lost an additional 2.2 pounds... HOORAY!!! I still have a ways to go but seeing weight loss success is very motivating.

Also last week I did my quarterly measuring. Every three months I get someone at my gym to measure my upper arm, chest, waist, abdomen, hips, thigh, and calf. And since November last year (so in 3 months) I have lost 7.75 inches combined over those areas. AWESOME!!!!! And in the last 2 years I have lost a grand total of 31.25 inches. Feeling great about that :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicky that is soooo FANTASTIC! I truly am very proud of you ... way to go gal! That is quite the achievement, well done!

Unknown said...

You have done so well Vicky! My mom and I are both awed and amazed :) Keep up the good work - you look fabulous!

Carlson02 said...

YIPEE FOR VICKY!! Great job... hopefully someday I will be able to have something like that to brag about.