Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Well that's better :)

Thanks for all the positive comments on my previous post/rant. My family and friends are the best :) Although I still have all the same tasks to complete and the same budget & timeline constraints I'm not feeling so overwhelmed today. I'm just not going to worry about everything at once... I have a list of things that need to get done and I'll worry about one thing at a time on that list. It makes the planning process a little less daunting for me :)

I'm thrilled to announce that I'm also back on track with the weight loss situation. For the last 3 weeks (Christmas, New Years, then my vacation to Philly) I gained weight each week. It was very frustrating even though I expected it and deserved it since I knew my eating habits were WAY WAY WAY off track. But I tried to get back on track over this last week and I'm so happy to report that I had a loss today of 2.8 lbs! :) Last week I calculated that I would need to lose 1.6 lbs per week until the wedding to reach my goal weight. So this 2.8 lb loss is a great jump start to that which actually puts me slightly ahead of schedule :) Click here for a link to my weight loss chart.

Thanks again to my family and friends that have been so supportive during a tough time. You guys rock! :)

2 comments:

Louisa said...

Way to lose weight! YOU'RE the one who rocks!

Anonymous said...

Well done! It is hard to get remotivated, I am proud of you. With wedding plans .... do all for yourself that you want, if other things don't get done, too bad, but you must feel like a million dollars then the day will be great.