Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Follow up on my b'day and True Romance

Since Kelly asked, and I forgot to post it earlier, for my birthday Vince got me a motorcycle cover for my cruiser. Unfortunately, there is no need to use it until the fall when we will put the bikes away for the winter. But it's a good quality one (meant to protect the bike from outside elements only some of which apply since the bike will be in the garage). It is a good and useful present. :)

The other day Vince & I were cleaning the house in preparation for a BBQ we were hosting. I was scrubbing the bathroom counter and trying to put up with the crap (I mean beautiful musical stylings) Vince listens to on his computer as well as the sound of him vaccuuming. Then all of a sudden "our song" comes on his computer. Vince turned off the vaccuum cleaner, dragged me from the bathroom into the family room, and slow danced with me. My hair was sticking up, I had the essence of bathroom cleaner on me, and I was in sweats, but he danced with me to our song. It was the so romantic. Not glamorous LOL, but very sweet and romantic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It sure sounds like a sight to see! Glad Vince is still as romantic as the day you met him :) Enjoy the cover-thingy, sounds great!

Louisa said...

AWWW! You know he's a keeper when he loves you when you look your worst. :-)