Monday, April 09, 2007

I need new bras

Okay, I need new bras. My old ones are stretchy and saggy and they don't fit me very well. I bought some new ones at La Senza a while ago but they are really more just for show and not really for actual support in real life situations. Trust me, when you are wearing a "showy" bra and your nipple pops out (under the shirt but you can still tell that it has made an exit), you won't wear that bra again any time soon LOL.

Anyone know where I can get actually fitted for a new bra? Like where they will measure me to find the right size and everything? Will they do that at La Senza? Thanks in advance for any useful info :)

3 comments:

Carlson02 said...

Try the Bust Stop in the same mall as OWF. I went there once and they did a proper fitting and sizing for me. I found a really good bra (godd support) for a decent price. It was still pretty, but you could tell it was a bra made for function and not for show :) I was really impressed with the service there too...

Anonymous said...

try the bay because they measure you.

Anonymous said...

I think any man on the side of the street would be willing to measure you.