Wednesday, April 25, 2007

How to wave on a motorcycle

Okay, I have to start this blog entry by apologizing to my husband-to-be. He once tried to teach me the proper way to wave while riding a motorcycle. I reacted by mocking him and telling him off for trying to teach me how to wave... something I really didn't think I neeed to be schooled in.

However, after finding this site yesterday, I realize he was actually right as I was doing wave #5. LOL.

So, to Vince, I'm very sorry. To everyone else, learn from my mistake and read the following link before hitting the road on your motorcycle :)

http://viewfromthecloud.blogspot.com/2006/08/secret-motorcycle-hand-greetings.html

4 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Hey, thanks for the shout-out. I'm glad you found it useful!

Unknown said...

Since I'll never ride a motorcycle (too deathly afraid of them), I won't use this. But I'm glad Vince was vindicated!

Carlson02 said...

Todd is a total number 2!

Anonymous said...

I did know about not waving to the other kind of bikes. Yes, big no, no. Interesting that you had # 5, did you tell Vince that you were making sure they seen you wave as not cause trouble later at the tavern. Good job finding the site, you are smart girl. Great site he has too.