Monday, June 16, 2008

Even if you don't care, it's my blog so I'm gonna talk about whatever I want :)

This morning marked the one week anniversary of the day I re-joined Weight Watchers. Over the week I became a Weight Watchers nazi! I was totally hard core about it.... ate enough but well within my limits.... exercised lots. And I stayed away from the scale so I really had no idea what the result was going to be.

So this morning (as I will every Monday morning) I stepped on the scale and saw a loss. Yippee!!!! I went up to Vince and told him how happy I was that I had lost 3.5 lbs. I was doing my little happy dance, got some breakfast, and sat in front of the computer to enter my weight in the WW "online tools". But when I did, then double checked and triple checked the numbers I realized that I had actually lost 5.5 lbs! Even more happy dancing and rejoicing :) I was very happy to have bad math this morning LOL.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, way to go Vicky! Awesome way to get back on the WW wagon :)

Louisa said...

You rock, baby!!!