Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I have no words to say....

In a nutshell, things are going pretty well for me. Mercedes is doing well in the US as she goes for her American Championship, I recently got a promotion at work, and my social life is heading in a good direction thanks to lavalife. So with things looking good, I don't have anything to gripe about on my blog :) I don't want to jinx anything so I can't talk about any of the above LOL!

However, tomorrow I'm getting a hair cut and it's the ever-stressful weigh in day. There is great potential for things to head south! LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I alwyas get my hair cut on my weigh-in day -- anything that will reduce my weight.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well for you. Lavalife isn't working out so great for me, what's the secret? Good luck to munchkin in the States!

Louisa said...

Good luck with the weigh-in. Cut your hair super-short for a few extra grams of weight loss. :-)