Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm starting to hate Wednesdays

Wednesday.... weigh in day. Even if I've had a loss it's still a very stressful day. However, this week I know I will have a gain. There's no way I could possibly have a loss. But that's okay... I've accepted that. Thanksgiving dinner (whose idea was it to make Thanksgiving dinner a festival of carbs and fats?) with all the leftovers and extras I ate throughout the week, combined with hardly any trips to the gym due to a foot injury means I have definitely gained weight.

Unfortunately this means that I will not reach my Thanksgiving goal weight. However, that doesn't mean that I'm giving up. I just have to keep soldiering onward to reach my Red Deer show goal weight. The Red Deer show weigh in date will be November 8th. I have a little less than a month to try and reach my next goal. Wish me luck :)

UPDATE: as predicted, I have a gain of 2.8 lbs!!!! That means I would have to lose 12.2lbs in 4 weeks or about 3 lbs per week to make my Red Deer goal on November 8th. That's not healthy so I'm adjusting that goal to be a loss of 7.2lbs (what my Thanksgiving goal was). If it's realistic then I'm hoping that'll help me try harder to reach it :) Wish me luck again :)

1 comment:

Louisa said...

Good luck! Hugs.