Wednesday, October 04, 2006

There's nothing more frustrating than.... (this is a rant with foul language!)

There is absolutely NOTHING in this world that is more frustrating than working your god damn ASS off for something and not getting it! Yes, it's Wednesday. Yes, I weighed in today.

I have been SOOOOO good all week as I really wanted to reach my Thanksgiving goal (next week) and I had 3.6 lbs to go. This past week I went to the gym 6 times (5 is my goal so I EXCEEDED it), and was vigilant about what I ate. I drank lots of water. I took my vitamins and made sure I had enough veggies and dairy. I tried SOOOOOO hard. So I'm sure you can imagine my frustration when I went to weigh in today only to find that I had GAINED 0.8lbs!!!!!! So now I have to lose 4.4lbs to make my goal for next week!!!!!

Trying to figure out why I gained instead of lost is even more frustrating. I mean, whatever I did wrong, I want to rectify it. Did I work out too much and eat too little and my body went into mild starvation mode? If so, I want to adjust that by eating a little more and working out less. However, that goes against everything I have ever learned about weight loss and I really hesitate to go there.

Or perhaps I had the mild gain because of my cycle. Weight loss is (as are so many other things) for sure related to the menstural cycle.... oh the joys of being a woman. I could blame the gain on that as my last slight gain was exactly 4 weeks ago. It seems to work that way... 3 weeks of loss and 1 week of maintain/gain. But that's a pretty big gain to blame on "Aunty Flo". So who knows!?!?!

So after the ultra-frustrating weigh in, I went to the gym to work out and grabbed a sub from Subway (6" turkey on wheat) and a latte (non-fat, sugar free) from Starbucks. As much as I'm tempted to throw in the towel and eat pizza and ice cream in front of the TV, I have to soldier on, stick to plan, and get through this. I haven't reached my goals yet!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the overall scheme of things .8 pounds is nothing to worry about. I'd be worried if you had gained 10.

Don't think too much about it, just keep on truckin! You're making an effort to improve your health and that's what counts!

BTW, your post didn't have any good foul language in it. If you like, I can add a comment with nothing but foul language. I thought I'd ask first -- you'd just delete it if I didn't.

Visichy said...

permission given by blog owner - that's ME :)

Anonymous said...

That mother fucking scale that you use is shit faced drunk. I suggest you take it and shove it up the cunt of the queen of all things fatty.

And all those dildo sucking women who think that hair free pussies with sticks for legs are beautiful should suck my big fat cock. Whores who have some meat on their bones make the best fuck buddies!

Editor's Note:
Visichy Cockers does not endorse nor recommend performing any of the activities listed in this comment.

Anonymous said...

Oh MY Mr. Anonymous...LOL.....

Louisa said...

Vicky, you're a trooper, no doubt. Keep at it! You'll get there soon. Next time, weigh in naked.

Mr, uh, anonymous... I, uh, have some soap you might want to snack on.