Thursday, November 23, 2006

My man is a very very bad man LOL

Vince told me the rings would be delayed for at least a week and for a second I wondered if he was fooling me. But he sounded so disappointed when I talked to him on the phone that I thought there's no way he could be lying...... WRONG!

Vince is a very good actor as he had my engagement ring the whole time and I never knew it. He came home from work and right away said he was going to get changed to go out for supper. But after a second or two he called me into the bedroom. When I walked in he had a yellow rose (my favorite colour) and the ring... and he was down on one knee. He fooled me but he did it right so I'll forgive him :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you accept?

Visichy said...

LOL! Yes, I accepted his proposal :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww! That is sooooooooo romantic. Some of those old-fashioned traditions are still lovely. Congratulations again.

Louisa said...

AAAWWWW! That is so sweet! I didn't know that story. Good thing you forgave him and said yes. What a sweetie.