Friday, November 10, 2006

Playing catch up

WOW... over a week has passed since I last posted to my blog. I apologize to all my regular readers and commentors out there :)

So what has happened this past week? Well, my awesome boyfriend and I moved in together. I know, I know... it's VERY fast. But when it's right, it's right :) It has been an adjustment for this "independant woman" and her "confirmed bachelor" boyfriend... but it actually hasn't been as much of an adjustment as I would have thought. It's actually been a lot of fun setting things up and buying stuff for OUR house. :)

I got Mercedes back from the US on Tuesday. I'm so happy to have her home again. The boys (Elton & Gilly) love her and she's also charming Vince. We are becoming quite the happy family :)

Wednesday I weighed in for a slight gain but still under my "Red Deer goal" so I can check that one off as success :) I have about 5 lbs to lose for my "CKOC goal" (Dec 6th). That should be do-able if I can just stay away from cheesecake LOL.

Wednesday I also got to see Vince in action as he refereed the professional wrestling matches for PZW (Power Zone Wrestling) in Lethbridge. He is so the man ;)

Christmas is coming soon which means lots of fun shopping but lots of not-so-fun crowds. My tip... shop online when you can. When you can't, try to hit the stores weekday mornings before the crowds build up. It's worth taking a few hours off work to reduce the stress level, IMHO :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what can I say? I had NO idea you'd been such a busy bee! Congrats on getting Munchkin home, that had to be nice. And congrats on finding and moving in with Vince. That sure happened quick! Enjoy it :)

Anonymous said...

To avoid the Christmas rush, I celebrate on May 34th. How do I manage that? If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

Louisa said...

I'm so happy that you're so happy! :-) Sounds like things are going well, and I totally agree with you about the online shopping. Expect to get your Christmas present by mail this year, wrapped in an Expresspost package, hehe. Hugs.