Wednesday, November 01, 2006

In other news.....

I have some news to share but I don't have time to post right now. It's about a certain person who has come in to my life and made me feel so happy and content in so many ways. More about that later.

Just wanted to post quickly about my weekly wiegh in today. I will be weighing in on the way out of town for my uncle's funeral so I won't be able to update my blog or website about it until tomorrow. I have high hopes... which is never a good sign but I'll be shocked if I'm not down at least a bit :)

3 comments:

Louisa said...

Ooh, I can't wait to hear your news. Is it about me? Am I the person who has made you happy and consent in so many ways (our teenage years notwithstanding)? :-)

I hope the weigh-in went well. Sorry I missed the funeral. :-(

Anonymous said...

You finally met Richard Simmons in person and you've realized that he's the man for you?

Or is this one imaginary? I asked my imaginary friend, Frank, if he had heard if you found a new imaginary friend. Frank wasn't sure. If you're interested, Gertrude is looking for a new real friend. Just let her know the next time she's hovering over your bed as your sleeping.

Anonymous said...

Anxious to hear your news (assuming I'm not the person bringing you joy in your life, although I guess stranger things have happened LOL). Also looking forward to the weigh-in news!