Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Weighing in has never meant so much

I'm really trying to lose weight and tone my muscles so I'll look awesome LOL. Vince says I look hot already (what a sweetie, eh?) but I want to look even better. So today when I weighed in and saw that I had lost 3.4 lbs this week I was THRILLED. I know I shouldn't put too much stock in what the scale says but I do anyways and I LOVE it when it reflects the effort that I have put in to losing weight :)

As of today I am exactly 0.2 lbs higher than my lowest weight in years (that was 18 months ago) so I'm thrilled! My CKOC goal is only one pound less than I am now and I have 2 weeks to reach it. I'm SOOOOOO hoping for success as that will for sure be my lowest weight since I quit smoking and gained it all to begin with. Stay tuned :) http://members.shaw.ca/vicky.bennett/weight_loss.htm

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on another great weigh-in! You're doing so well Vicky, you sure have lots to be proud of!

Anonymous said...

Vicky you will soon be looking scrawny and loving every minute of it. Well done, your consistant hard work has really paid off.