Thursday, November 02, 2006

Now you know... the rest of the story :)

Sorry Weeza, Anonymous, and Kelly, as much as I love all of you, none of you are the subject of my previous blog entry LOL. His name is Vince and he's just great :) He wasn't scared to meet the 15 members of my family that descended on my house last night... and if that doesn't speak volumes I don't know what would LOL.

In more good news..... I had a dramatic loss of 7.8 lbs last week! I have now exceeded my weight loss goal for Red Deer a week ahead of schedule!!!! The chart is funny... it's starting to look like a slinky walking down stairs LOL. You can check it out here..... http://members.shaw.ca/vicky.bennett/weight_loss.htm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vince sounds great, and very brave! Not sure that even I could face meeting 15 of your family members all at once ;) I prefer to meet them in ones and twos LOL

Louisa said...

Ooh, I can't wait to meet this guy! Does he have a blog so I can read all his thoughts? Can I tell him the "nice jump" and fan letter stories? Ooh, so many possibilities!

Does he read your blog? Hi, Vince!

Congrats on the weight loss. Maybe your body was catching up (or down??) after those weeks when the loss was less than you expected it to be. Delayed reaction or something.

Visichy said...

LOL. No, he doesn't have a blog and no you can't tell him those stories!!!!! LOL.

He doesn't read the blog yet.... don't want to scare him too soon ;)

Thanks for the congrats. It was a great feeling to get on the scale and finally see a loss.... and such a huge one :D