Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm back, baby

I took a week off blogging when I went to Anaheim on a business trip 2 weeks ago. And last week was just so crazy that I never got down to posting.

It's very strange that getting out of a normal routine for just a few days can seem to cause everything to spiral out of control. I still have a few items in my suitcase that need to be put away. I have a few souveniers to give to family. I have some odds and ends that need straightening out. But put them all together and my life feels very out of control.

I wish I had a day off that I could use just to straighten out my life. But honestly, with an extra day off I probably wouldn't use it appropriately... I'd spend some time in the hot tub and the rest messing around on my computer. I have wonderful intentions of being organized but the execution of it always seems just out of my grasp.

1 comment:

Louisa said...

Whenever I think something practical needs to be done, I sit down and watch tv until the urge goes away. :-)