Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm a bad girl who wants to be good LOL

I haven't been to the gym in weeks! I'm supposed to be an exercise instructor (I finally got certified so I'm all official now) and I can't find the motivation to get off my butt to go to the gym. I don't have a class to teach right now so it's too easy to skip the gym when I really should be going.

I'll be teaching again in the fall and will be substitute teaching over the summer once in a while so I have reasons to stay active and fit. However, that doesn't help me actually get out the door an hour earlier to hit the gym before work.

Once I'm in the habit of it it's not such a big deal but starting to go when it's not part of my regular schedule I really struggle with starting up again. So my question is, how do YOU find the motivation to go to the gym? Help this lazy-ass girl please :)

1 comment:

Louisa said...

Based on the subject line, I did not think this post was going to be about going to the gym, lol.

As for motivation, just get out of bed and do it. Think about how good you'll feel with strong muscles and extra energy.