Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Tagged

Sarah tagged me to do this.....

A- Attached or Single: Attached to a lovely man I call Vince



B- Best friend: Vince cus I share my life with him, Scott cus we've been friends since we were wee, and Louisa cus.... well who wouldn't love Louisa? She's awesome!
C- Cake or Pie: Cake... I'm not so much into pastry.
D- Day of Choice: Friday... usually date night and the weekend is upon us.
E- Essential Item: Water and my laptop!
F- Favorite color: Green or yellow
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi bears... especially the sour ones.
H- Hometown: Lethbridge
I- Indulgence(s): Hoodies... I can never have enough LOL.
J- January or July: Tough call... one is too cold and the other too hot. I guess July since I have air conditioning :)
K-Kids: 4 of the 4 legged kind.... Mercedes (Sadi-bug or munchkin), Gilly (Mr Gilbert), Claire (Claire-a-bell), Star (bad-ass kitty) LOL
L- Life is Incomplete Without: laughter
M-Marriage Date: May 12, 2007
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother and 1 sister (the aforementioned Louisa who is often very awesome)
O- Oranges or apples: The occasional Golden Delicious Apple.... that's it!
P- Phobias or Fears: bad guys from horror movies. And spiders!
Q- Quotes: "Believe what you want but shut the hell up!"... I want to quote it whenever politics and/or religion start to be debated
R- Reason to Smile: My dogs.
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Seven: Louisa and any 6 other people who read this and haven't done this already
U- Unknown Fact about Me: I can't stand it when my hair gets so long that it touches my neck (when it was longer did ya ever notice that it was always in a ponytail? That's why LOL)
V- Vegetarian or Meat Lover: Pizza? Veggie but with no mushrooms. That's what I usually order but I'll add a meat... any meat at all... for the protein.
W- Worst Habit: Eating when I'm not hungry just because of opportunity.
X- X Rays or Ultrasounds: X-rays as I don't need to have an uncomfortably full bladder to have it done.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Tuscan Chicken Sandwich from Moxie's
Z-Zodiac: Aries

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So did the Canes win last night? You wore your hoddie and everything, so they better have! lol