Sunday, April 06, 2008

Something to look forward to

Vince & I went to the movie theater today. Before the movie they showed the world's shortest trailer for a documentary (about 10 seconds or so) but it was enough to peak my interest. So I went online to check out Spirit Of The Marathon. After seeing the trailer on the website, I not only knew I wanted to go see the documentary but I wanted to put my shoes on and go running right away. It was kind of like what I call the "Westminster Effect"... whenever I watch the Westminster dog show on TV I want to groom my dogs and take them to a dog show LOL.

The only thing is that Spirit Of The Marathon is showing on one night only... this coming Wednesday. I already had plans but they weren't set in stone so I can go see the documentary... yippee! I don't want to set my hopes up too high but if the show is as good as I expect then I'll be buying the DVD when it is released later this year. Stay tuned later in the week for a review.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really looking forward to this tomorrow... hopefully I won't feel so ill then. I haven't been out for a run in 4 day since my gut has hurt so bad. Kinda hard to get the motivation to run when you feel like crap!

Louisa said...

Excuse me, but I think you meant to write "to pique my interest."

--The Grammar Police

Visichy said...

Hmmm, well my interest was at its peak... therefore it "peaked" my interest. Incorrect?