Friday, September 15, 2006

ASC DVD's finally arrived

Remember I went to a dog show back in July in the US and Mercedes won her first 5 points there? Well, I finally got the DVD recording of it yesterday. Mercedes, for the most part, looks great. There was once or twice I wanted to yell at her handler (me) for doing such a bad job stacking her but overall I was very happy with how she looked.

I, on the other hand, did not look so good. I knew my suit was a wee bit on the tight side but I wore it anyways as it is such a good colour (light green) to wear with a black/white dog. But it doesn't look so good on the DVD with the fabric straining against the largesse of my large ass! And I really have to get a more supportive bra for dog shows. I didn't realize how "bouncy" I was when going around the ring LOL.

And that's not all... I watched the DVD with the BBQ on it. We had been celebrating before the BBQ with some wee (okay, not wee.... rather large) quantities of alcohol. And so you can see me almost falling off my chair while wearing the biggest, gummiest grin in the world. I'm such a loser!!!! LOL. Oh well! Some people will watch that DVD and roll their eyes at the drunk loser. However, I will watch that DVD and remember how much fun I had that night :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the DVDs! I've seen you drunk before, so that part won't surprise me. At least you had FUN! That's what it's all about!

Louisa said...

LOL, I gotta see this. :-)