Thursday, September 14, 2006

Did I give my neighbor a show?

The other day I was in my bedroom getting dressed. I had the blinds open because the overhead light is broken... kind of... long story. Anyways, I just finished getting dressed and when I turned around I happened to see a man on the back deck of the house across the alley. He was definitely looking in my direction but I'm not sure if he could actually see into my bedroom. It was a little unnerving that he might have been watching me get dressed.

I walked out of the bedroom and into the dining room (which also faces the back alley) and by the time I got there, he had gone back into his house. Coincidence? I'm not sure. It's bizarre for sure. If he did see me getting dressed and got a thrill out of it then good for him I guess LOL.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to walk around naked with all the windows open. I have even gone onto my porch in my underwear.

I think you should take advantage of this. Try out different states of undress. See if you can seduce him with your sexual poses. Add a partner -- maybe two partially naked women would please this man.

Louisa said...

You exhibitionist you. Lol.