Friday, September 22, 2006

Well, she's actually gone

Mercedes is with a handler in the states working on her US championship. I hope she isn't gone long. They have only entered her in one show so even if she wins all the available points it won't be enough to finish. It'll be weeks or possibly months before she comes home.

I never thought I'd miss Mercedes as much as I do. She really was the cutest mishchief maker.... I called her my munchkin for a reason LOL. I let her get away with so much. She LOVES other dogs and was always playful with any dogs that came over.... whether they were just there for an evening or forever. She's also the dog that put my kennel name on the map. No one knew who I was before I started showing Mercedes... I owe my reputation in the dog show world to her. :)

I miss her like crazy. I can't wait until she comes home again so she can race around the dog run like a wacko with Elton and Gilly while I'm standing there shivering, begging them to "just hurry up!!!" LOL.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope it's a quick trip for the munchkin . . . I can't imagine any of my guys being gone away with a handler. I'd worry enough for ten mothers!

I'm sure Elton and Gilly will keep you busy though, and you can always take puppy pictures :)