Thursday, September 07, 2006

Oopsies! Had a bit of a setback.

The "weight loss journey" had a bit of a setback yesterday when I weighed in to find out that I had actually gained half a pound. Now half a pound isn't much to panic about... but it's frustrating nonetheless. I know I didn't eat perfectly last week so the gain wasn't a huge shock. But I worked out as much as possible and ate sensibly most of the time... so it's still very frustrating. Oh well. Nothing can be done about it except to learn from the mistakes and try to do better this week.

In other news, I had the hardest time trying to find a way to get Mercedes to a handler in the states but I think I finally got it all worked out. So Mercedes is going down on September 21st to pursue her American Championship. She is already 1/3 of the way there so I'm hoping she'll be home by Christmas. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know, we all have setbacks. It's how we handle them that defines us as people. Soldier on and keep working at it, and the weight will come off. You've done it before, so I KNOW you can do it again.

Glad to hear the Munchkin is heading south for her title . . . she deserves it. Hope it's fast as lightning!