Thursday, August 24, 2006

Advantages to being single....

  1. I can sleep in any position on any part of my queen size bed
  2. I can adjust the a/c to suit MY comfort level
  3. No one to mock me if I cry during "Love Actually"
  4. Only pay life/health insurance for one
  5. My money is all mine to spend how I choose
  6. My time is all mine to spend how I choose
  7. I can date whomever I want
  8. Blockbuster night - I always get the movie that I want
  9. I don't mind the smell of my own farts... but everyone else's stink like shit
  10. Popcorn for supper is no problem
  11. Decorating decisions are all mine
  12. No battles over the remote control
  13. No disagreements over who to spend the holidays with
  14. No possibility of heartache and problems with divorce
  15. My RSP and investments are mine to watch grow and enjoy in the future
  16. People change. No worries about a spouse changing in a bad direction
  17. No beard stubbies in the sink
  18. I can buy a diamond ring anytime I want to... don't have to wait for anyone to buy it for me. Same with a house, vacation, etc
  19. Make up and tampons are always within easy reach
  20. The silence is golden :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me tell you, the longer I am single, the more it seems like the way to go! The only one sharing my bed is a 22 pound dog that is easy to move (although he weighs 50 pounds when dead asleep). I don't worry about cooking for anyone but me, and I don't normally clean up after anyone but me (don't tell my dad that).

Single gals unite!!!

Carlson02 said...

Hmmm... maybe I just sit back in the "no comment" corner *grins*

Louisa said...

I'm in the "no comment" corner too. I like being married. :-)