Friday, August 25, 2006

My Undies....

In my dresser, there are two kinds of panties.... "thongs" and "granny-panties". The grannies are further subcategorized into "nice grannies" and "period grannies". They each have a specific function in my life and they rarely stray from their assigned role.

The "period grannies" are self explanatory. They are former "nice grannies" that have been demoted, usually due to age or developing holes. They are worn for a few days every month and then put back in the drawer never to be seen again for the next 3.5 weeks.

The "nice grannies" have two very specific functions. They are to be worn to the gym and to bed. I used to wear thongs to the gym but found I appreciated that small amount of butt-support found in the grannie style of panties when I'm working out. The seamless kind don't ride up either... a wonderful choice for the gym. And I used to wear thongs to bed but I guess I'm a restless sleeper as I woke up a few times to the most uncomfortable wedgie! So now I wear "nice grannies" to bed :)

The "thongs" get worn in every other situation... going out for dinner, shopping, staying home and watching tv, etc. They give that little feeling of sexiness in every day situations :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Never been able to wear a thong . . . tried one once and kept wanting to remove the wedgie. Guess I'm not sophisticated enough ;)

Louisa said...

Thank you for that buttload of information.

Anonymous said...

LOL I can't imagine how anyone can wear a piece of dental floss up their ass.